DIY Cinnamon Body Scrub - Vegan Friendly

Cinnamon Sugar Scrub

Here in the Netherlands the autumn is still in full glory. My long walks in the forest inspired me to use products on my body that would keep me in the same atmosphere I felt when I was between the golden coloured trees.
Because I associate most warm spices with autumn, I decided to use cinnamon for my monthly body scrub. And the result of this is shown in the video below.
I wanted to create a relaxed and magical mood for the video so I decided to record this recipe video in the forest. It contains information about the ingredients and I talk a little about why I chose to use coconut sugar instead of regular white sugar.

Recipe to fill a small jar: 
  • 1 cup of Coconot Palm Sugar     (236 ml)
  • 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder    ( 5  ml)
  • ¼ cup of Almond oil                   (100 ml)
  • 6-20 drops of essential oils







Geen opmerkingen