Through our sometimes hectic and fast moving daily lives, we might have forgotten some of the simple tricks and tips that can help us feel balanced and happy. Using colors is one of the many effective ways which we can implement when we are in need of that extra help.
The concept of using colors to heal ourselves has been around for ages but nowadays it's mostly used in alternative healthcare, to help all kinds of people with conditions such as anxiety and depression.
Autistic children seem to react well to this kind of therapy, and even longtime prisoners have shown good reactions to it. There have been tests where psychologists would put very aggressive prisoners in a pink room to calm down and the results were remarkably positive.
I have noticed that highly sensitive people have a strong need to surround themselves in colors that they feel drawn to. I am also one of those people and because I feel very moved by colors and their vibrations, I can easily get obsessed by a color at certain times. When I "feed" myself with that color, it makes me feel very fulfilled, balanced and happy.
I have put together a video in which I describe the basics of 'Color Therapy'. You can watch this video by clicking on the link below to be directed to YouTube.
Link to Color Therapy Video



Geen opmerkingen